Saturday, October 2, 2010

Firefox Facts

Xmarks Pledge Campaign

Posted: 01 Oct 2010 04:50 AM PDT

Xmarks Pledge CampaignXmarks may live? For those of you who were sad to see Xmarks close up shop, there might be one last thing you can do to try to save it.  Xmarks has launched a pledge campaign to stay alive.  So, what must you do?  If you want to show your support, all they are asking is for you to pledge $10 to $20.  This is not an actual donation, but instead is a vote of confidence saying that, "Yeah, I’d pay for Xmarks".

If 100,000 people express interest in seeing Xmarks stay alive, then Xmarks might get a second chance.  It is a pretty large goal to meet – however I do have to wish Xmarks the best of luck in chasing this new business model, and I do hope they are successful.

Facebook Fan Page Come join the fun on the Firefox Facts Facebook Fan Page!

© Mitch Keeler 2010 | Check out my personal blog and my hosting podcast too!

 

 

No comments: